Genshin Impact 3.5 start taking shape with the first official announcements and leaks from the beta version, and things look pretty exciting.
For the next update, we will have a new chapter in the story arc of the siblings and the abyss, with the return of Dainsleif. We will also travel back to Mondstadt for the Windblume Festival.
Hoyoverse has announced that Dehya and Mika are the new characters debuting in version 3.5 without further ado. Here is everything you need to know about it.
The Genshin Impact 3.5 update will go live on March 1, 2023, up to January 18, 2023, and last until April March 12, 2023. The update will be divided into two phases of 21 days each, according to the 2023 schedule.
Genshin Impact 3.5 Banners
We already have confirmation that Dehya and Mika are the new additions to the Genshin Impact roster.
Dehya is an Eremite Warrior that people in Sumeru have in high regard, while Milka is a young cartographer that works with the Knights of Favonius.
- Dehya has Pyro vision and uses the Claymore as a weapon. She is a 5-star character.
- Mika is a 4-star character with Polearm and Cryo Vision. According to leaks, he will buff the characters with physical DMG.
Also, there are rumors about the reruns. One involves Eula, who is related to Mika and Mondstadt, and the other, Shenhe, who debuted more than a year ago, but she doesn’t have a rerun yet.
Genshin Impact 3.5 will introduce two new Claymores (The names are subject to change in the final version):
- Beacon of the Red Sea is the signature Claymore of Dehya, part of the King Deshret series. The design resembles an ancient Egypt weapon.
- Mailed Flower will be the free weapon for the upcoming update. In addition, the Claymore is decorated with flowers in honor of the Winblume Festival.
Genshin Impact 3.5 Events
As mentioned, Genshin Impact 3.5 main event is the second edition of the Windblume Festival in Mondstadt, the celebration of the Anemo Archon.
The data miners indicate the next update will include a new chapter of the Abyss and the Lost Siblings Story. This time Dainsleif and Kaeya will have important roles, according to the leaks.
According to the leaks from the beta, these are the events for Genshin Impact 3.5. We will add more details in the upcoming days:
- Windblume Festival
- Celebration in Mondstadt with a story quest and mini-games about the Anemo Nation.
- Spices from the West: Northerly Research
- The rerun of the cooking, it seems this time we will explore the flavors of Fontaine.
- Fungus Mechanicus
- A new version of the recurring Tower Defense event, Theater Mechanicus but this time with Wild Mushrooms from Sumeru.
- Vibro Crystal Verification
- The rerun of the Crystal event combines exploration, combat, and a story quest. The first Vibro Crystal event was in The Chasm.
New Genius Invokation TCG Content
As in previous updates, Hoyoverse is adding new cards to the TCG mode in Genshin Impact, and version 3.5 is no exception.
Data Miners share the first images of the new characters card coming to the game.
Kokomi, Kujou Sara & Eula are the new characters joining Genius Invokation, and it is possible in the following days, we will receive information about new Artifact and Utility Cards.