Although the title still doesn’t release for some time now, the Hogwarts Legacy Full Map has been leaked. Could this be the work of magic? (It wasn’t, It was actually leakers.)
**Please note that this leak is coming from unverified sources and could potentially be false**
Prior to its release the Hogwarts Legacy Artbook was revealed online. The art book itself revealed various images regarding the content of the title. This included the game’s characters, locations, and even a full picture of the open world map.
Reddit user Spheromancer, moderator of the GamingLeaksAndRumors community allegedly has additional insider info on Hogwarts Legacy coming from the supposed leaker.
**Please keep in mind that the following information again has not been verified or confirmed to be factual.**
- Different houses will have different progressions on individual main quests, but eventually, wrap up into the same result. Students from a certain house will therefore visit Azkaban briefly.
- The Avada Kedavra curse can only be learned from a side mission, after completing the main storyline at a very late stage.
- The game Duration is 35 hrs.
- 70 hrs with side quests and 100% of the game.
- There are nearly 100 Merlin’s puzzles in the game. The puzzles are solved in a variety of ways, covering almost all the magic that the player has learned
- Looking back at the first game preview in September 2020, 90% of the stuff in it has been cut or redone. Behind the scenes secret story
- The game folder was created in 2017. Initially, it was intended to include Quidditch and support all 4 Quidditch positions. Then it was abandoned after a year. Proper trade-offs are still necessary.
- The large map was cut by nearly a quarter, and the map blocks of the Highlands and Swamp areas are still available again but are no longer playable areas. The game sales should be made into DLC if it is good.
- There are nearly 100 Merlin puzzles in the game. The puzzles are solved in a variety of ways and cover almost all of the magic the player has learned.
- Principal Black doesn’t really have much of a role, but he has a fan-pleasing part in the main storyline.
- There are a lot of side missions in the game, including three side missions through the main line. There is no fourth one. Ravenclaw got thrown aside.
- PS platform exclusive mission is really quite interesting, if you have the conditions it is recommended to get the PS5 version. The PS platform exclusive for a year is also served.
- Avada Kedavra Spell can only be learned from a side mission after completing the main storyline at a very late stage.
- Players can fly near/over Hogwarts Castle, but cannot ride a broomstick or mount into Hogsmeade.
- Players can even catch the Phoenix inside the game. Phlegm
- The side quests in the game are rich, the gameplay tutorial is functional, and it has independent dungeon exploration and boss battles. It is recommended to complete as many side quests as possible before advancing the main story.
You can find more pieces like “Hogwarts Legacy Full Map Potentially Leaked” and you can “Like” The Game Haus on Facebook and “Follow” us on Twitter for more sports and esports articles from other great TGH writers along with Varno