Pokémon Scarlet and Violet players have previously had, and continue to have, countless opportunities to claim Mystery Gifts that will provide small in-game bonuses for them.
For anyone confused about how to claim these Mystery Gifts, there will be instructions for how to do so below.
Receiving Mystery Gifts in Pokémon Scarlet and Violet is easy, and players can do so by:
- Opening up their copy of either game
- Playing Pokémon Scarlet and Violet
- Going to Poké Portal on the main in-game menu
- Picking whichever option applies for each individual code
That is all players need to do, as well as be able to input the code that correlates to each Mystery Gift event, these codes are commonly references to either the event itself, or a play on words referencing something Pokémon related.
Serebii will often keep track of Mystery Gift events that players can receive on their Twitter, as well as their own website.
There are several Mystery Gifts that players can claim as of today, namely some sandwich ingredients and a Flying-type tera type Pikachu that cannot be found through normal gameplay. The Flying-type tera type Pikachu is a reference to the popular air balloon Pikachu from Pokémon Yellow that has been referenced across many games and related media.
Mystery Gift events appear almost monthly, and typically are periodically released several months, and sometimes years, after a Pokémon game is released.
- SEO Powered Content & PR Distribution. Get Amplified Today.
- Platoblockchain. Web3 Metaverse Intelligence. Knowledge Amplified. Access Here.
- Source: https://www.dbltap.com/posts/how-to-claim-pokemon-scarlet-and-violet-mystery-gifts-01gqg20ak581?utm_source=RSS