Persona 3 Portable is finally here on Switch, and those that want to see how this version turned out may want to check out some newly-released gameplay. Over an hour of footage has emerged.
Below is an overview of the RPG:
Experience the iconic, critically acclaimed RPG that reinvented the Persona series, Persona 3 Portable, now newly remastered for modern platforms.
Shortly after transferring to Gekkoukan High School, the protagonist encounters the “Dark Hour.” Unfamiliar stillness swallows the city, people turn into eerie coffins, and otherworldly monsters called Shadows swarm. When they are attacked by one of these Shadows and all hope seemed lost, the power of the heart, their Persona is awakened.
With this newfound power, they pursue the truth of the Dark Hour and face the destiny that awaits them.
– Enjoy Persona 3 Portable now with newly remastered graphics, improved smoothness in gameplay, and quality of life features including difficulty selection and quick save functionality
– Climb the looming tower of Tartarus, take down powerful Shadows, and investigate the mysteries of the Dark Hour
– Live through a full school year packed with daily events as you forge precious bonds with unforgettable characters
– Experience this dark, emotional journey through two distinct protagonists’ perspectives for twice the social possibilities
– Choose between Japanese and English VO
Have a look at the gameplay for Persona 3 Portable on Switch below.
Persona 3 Portable launches for Switch tomorrow, January 19. It includes English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, and Traditional Chinese languages.
- SEO Powered Content & PR Distribution. Get Amplified Today.
- Platoblockchain. Web3 Metaverse Intelligence. Knowledge Amplified. Access Here.
- Source: https://nintendoeverything.com/persona-3-portable-switch-gameplay/